Group Coaching Workshop Series
We all have a story about who we are.
Our past lived experiences is often where the narrative of this story comes from. What people say and how they perceive us is most times the foundation of this story.
Who we are is not defined but what happened to us. When we place value in the perceptions of others, we show up in our lives from a place of dis-empowerment.
Yes we are imperfect and yes we have made mistakes, but that does not make us less worthy!
Be brave ! Engage with like-minded women! Explore, unpack and learn through collective sharing!
In this content rich workshop series we will unpack our uniqueness and our imperfections.
Learn to let go of who we think we suppose to be and go from “what will people think” to “ I am enough”
Saturdays 9h45 to 12h30
- 19 Jan 2019 The power of love, belonging and being enough
- 02 Feb 2019 Cultivating worthiness with courage, compassion and connection
- 16 Feb 2019 Cultivating authenticity (letting go of what people think)
- 02 Mar 2019 Cultivating self-compassion & resilience (letting go of perfectionism)
- 16 Mar 2019 Cultivating gratitude & faith (letting go of scarcity & the need for certainty)
- 30 Mar 2019 Cultivating calm & stillness (letting go of anxiety & self doubt)
Book for the full series of workshops.
Price R1750 for full series payable by 15th December 2018 .
Workshops will be presented in the comfortable coaching rooms & training centre at 47 Cleveland Road Claremont.
Format– starts promptly at 9h45, 15min tea/coffee break at 10h45, Q&A from 12 to 12h30
Stationery will be provided. Limited spots available.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Email email@example.com or Whatsapp 073 455 6677