We all have a story, loving ourselves through it is the bravest thing we can do!
Be brave ! Engage with like-minded women! Explore, unpack and learn through collective sharing!
In this content rich workshop series we will unpack our uniqueness and our imperfections.
Learn to let go of who we think we suppose to be and go from “what will people think” to “ I am enough”
Saturdays 9h45 to 12h30
- 27th Aug 2016 The power of love, belonging and being enough
- 24th Sep 2016 Cultivating worthiness with courage, compassion and connection
- 29th Oct 2016 Cultivating authenticity (letting go of what people think)
- 26th Nov 2016 Cultivating self-compassion & resilience (letting go of perfectionism)
- 10th Dec 2016 Cultivating gratitude & faith (letting go of scarcity & the need for certainty)
- 28th Jan 2017 Cultivating calm & stillness (letting go of anxiety & self doubt)
Book for the full series of workshops.
Pay R150 per workshop or pay for full series at a discounted rate of R750 by no later than 25th August 2016.
Workshops will be presented in the comfortable & tranquil training rooms at Les Femmes Woman’s Wellness Clinic, 54 Broad Road Wynberg.
Format– starts promptly at 9h45, 15min tea/coffee break at 10h45, Q&A from 12 to 12h30
Stationery will be provided. Limited spots available.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Email email@example.com or call 079 877 0189